Jaymie Lollie's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings here in Oakland, California we're using our standard attendance taking pla…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Jul 31 to Virtual Attendance

1 Jul 31
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"You're welcome!"

Jaymie Lollie replied Mar 30 to Working from home

3 Mar 30
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"It's such a new experience right?  Our work is deeply connected to supported our com…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Mar 30 to Working from home

3 Mar 30
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"We're gotten some funding with the Promise Initiative (future funding for college),…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Mar 26 to Attendance Solutions for Kinders- Anyone Door 2 Door Busing?

2 Mar 27
Reply by Diana Delbecchi

"Makes sense, email me @ jaymie.lollie@ousd.org. I will try to send you the files dir…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Dec 12, 2019 to Student Support Team - Purpose, Goals and Structure

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"Makes sense, email me @ jaymie.lollie@ousd.org. I will try to send you the files dir…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Dec 12, 2019 to Student Support Team - Purpose, Goals and Structure

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"You're welcome!"

Jaymie Lollie replied Dec 11, 2019 to Student Support Team - Purpose, Goals and Structure

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"Check out OUSD's COST process; perhaps some of the tools will be helpful. https://si…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Dec 10, 2019 to Student Support Team - Purpose, Goals and Structure

6 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"I haven't had to do math, but I have supporting literacy efforts. I've supported in…"

Jaymie Lollie replied Dec 4, 2019 to School wide math and ELA problems of the day

1 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

"Thanks so much for mentioning the turn-around time on the permission slips!"

Jaymie Lollie replied Oct 29, 2019 to Leveraging Parent/Teacher Conferences

3 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Jaymie Lollie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Maame Appiah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service